Introduction to Economics AS level
Business A level exam, The classes will help you pass Business A2 with high grades, our goal is to make Business Studies super easy for you. We provide Business tuition for all boards including; Cambridge A level, Pearson Edexcel A level and Oxford Aqa International A level. This preparation course includes: lectures, explanations, quizzes, formula sheet, e books, past-papers with markings scheme and A level business exam questions. All what you need to know for your exams. Our objective is to make you understand all the topics inside and learn how to answer the past-papers. This is an opportunity for you to get an A grade in your Business Studies through our intensive A level business exam preparation.
- Enrol in the business A level exam (A2) tuition classes and get access to:
- lcompletes the course
- Teach you how to answer Paper 3
- Practice of past-papers
- Revision of the course
- Tips on how to get a better score
- Mock test – so the teacher can evaluate your scores
How are the classes conducted
We provide online classes for all our students, you have the option of choosing between:
- One on One classes: The tutor teaches one student at the time during the online classes
- Batch Classes: Most popular classes, we only have a small batch of students at a time and we take them through the complete course and preparation. We only have limited seats in the batch classes, therefore it gets filled up very quickly, register to the free demo class
Course Plan and class schedule
Chapter 1: Basic Economic Idea and Resource Allocation
- Economic Problem, Scarcity, Choice, Opportunity Cost
- Production Possibility Curve
Chapter 2: Price system and Microeconomics
- Market Equilibrium, Labour Market, Foreign exchange market
- Comparative Static Analysis
- Elasticity of Demand
- Elasticity of Supply
Chapter 3: Government Intervention in Microeconomics
- Minimum and Maximum Pricing
- How can Government raise revenue
- Canon of Taxation
Chapter 4: Macroeconomy
- Aggregate Demand
- Introduction: Macroeconomic objective
- Demand side policy – Fiscal and monetary
- Aggregate Supply (Short term and long term)
- Inflation, CPI, RPI
- Cost push ,demand pull, hyper and deflation
- Balance of Payments
Chapter 5: Government Macro Intervention
- Fiscal Policy
- Growth of Real GDP and Business Cycles
- Price-Level Changes
How to solve the Past papers for Business A level exam paper 3
- Introduction to Paper 3
- How to do Paper 3
- Explanation of key terms
- Past paper practices for more then a month
- Understanding Mark scheme
- Mock Test for the student
Business A level tuition is available online for students in all emirates in the UAE
AcademyBE ― We Are The Future of Business and Economics
There are so many online institutions that can help you prepare for business A-level exam A2, but not everyone can prepare you for the future that lies ahead of you. We at AcademyBe push you to achieve your maximum potential and climb the ladder of success without any hindrance.
- Online classes
- Private classes and one-on-one sessions
- Group learning and small group programs
- Free demo classes
- 24/7 student support system
Prepare for Business A Level Exam A2
Do you want to prepare for Business A Level Exam A2? Not sure from where to begin? Don’t worry, AcademyBE is here to help you out. With our profoundly planned syllabus, students can study without any difficulty and cover their maximum course in a minimum time.
Our programs are portioned in such a way that learners can independently segment and comprehend the gist of their course ― making it perfect for students who are studying alone without a group of friends.
Our primary focus is preparing the learners for the future and their professional life. Hence, we always make sure that by the end of this course, students could be able to:
- Illustrate the key features of their coursework
- Comprehend the business industry and portray innovative ideas
- Answer and solve all sorts of queries related to their coursework
- Solve complex problems related to accounting and finance
- Present themselves as a well-versed business enthusiast in every field
- Cope-up with evolving technologies in the business world
- Work for multinational organizations
How Do We Conduct Preparatory Classes for Business A Level Exam A2?
For preparatory classes of Economics AS Level, we conduct online classes that students can take from any part of the world, at any time they desire. If you want to register for our classes, then you will have the following options:
One-on-One Preparation Programs: This program is designed for students who need special attention. One-on-One Economics AS Level, as the name suggests, is where the learner is dealt with directly by the teacher in online sessions. If you are interested in this session, fill out the form and we will arrange the demo class for you.
Batch Preparation Program: This program is quite popular among our students who want to learn with a small group of people. We arrange a small group of up to three people. In this program, a small group of learners is guided by a teacher and they study together. The teacher is responsible to provide study material and lectures to the students. Furthermore, these classes are also conducted online, so students can learn at their convenience at any time, from any part of the world. Owing to the popularity of this program, the slots get full immediately ― so do not wait too much and get registered today.
Academy of Business and Economics offers online courses for every preparation course. We offer both recorded and live sessions and we can customize a plan for you once you register as a regular student with us.
Besides tuition for IGCSE A-Level, we offer assistance for entrance tests of universities in the field of business and economics. If you want to get enrolled in your desired university, but do not know how to prepare for entrance exams ― give us a call now.
Currently, we are only offering assistance related to business and economics subjects. Get in touch with us to find out more about our programs and courses.
Registering for a free demo class is completely hassle-free. Just visit our homepage and check out the form on the side panels. Enter the required details such as your name, email address, subject, grade, and contact number. Click on the button that reads ‘Register’. Our representatives will get back to you for further information.
Anyone can get in touch with us by navigating to our ‘Contact’ page. We also reply actively on email, so shoot us your queries at [email protected].